Since the two coolest T-2 chicks wrote their little top 5 list up and asked me to do mine, how could I possibly refuse. Here's to you Tammy & Celeste...and whomever wants to respond!
Top 5 Things I Can't Live Without Under $5
1. Good ol' fashioned scoop (or two!) of ice cream
2. Sub sandwich at Ralph's (only $3.99 and loaded w/ good stuff)
3. Peanut butter for Daisy's bone toy, she really loves this!
4. Iced Caramel Macchiato at Starbucks
5 Favorite Movies
1. Pride & Prejudice
5. Some Jim Carrey flicks
5 Baby Names I'll Never Use
Top 5 Baby Names I Would Use
1. Can't reveal this one since it's the surprise name of our soon-to-be-born boy :)
5. Can't think of anymore right now...
Top 5 Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over Again
1. Amazing Grace (have to agree with Celeste on this one)
2. Be Thou My Vision
3. Power of the Cross-Gettys'
4. One Day You Will-McBride
5. Some Oldies...Country
Top 5 People Who Have Influenced Me in a Positive Way
1. God/Christ/Holy Spirit
2. Sweetest man in my eyes-Glen
Top 5 Items in my Purse at All Times
3. Cell phone
4. Lip gloss
5. Lip liner
Top 5 Events that have Changed my Life Forever
2. Marrying Glen
4. Moving to CA 6 yrs. ago
5. Going to Grace Community Church
Top 5 Current Obsessions
3. Planning for Baby
5. Playing with Daisy girl (Beagle)
Top 5 Places I'd Like To Go
4. New Zealand
Top 5 People I'd Like To See Their Top 5
Wednesday, May 14, 2008
The day has finally come...Glen graduates from The Master's Seminary!! After a long 4 1/2 year stretch, we celebrated his accomplishment for receiving his Master's of Divinity this last weekend. We are so grateful for all that we have learned through school here. Hope you enjoy the "receiving the degree" video (along with our good friend Ryan Trzeciak) and other graduation pics!
Glen w/ his parents (Bill & Barbara)The beaming graduate w/ his bride
With good friends Joseph & Bryan & wife (Faith)
A FEW PRE-GRADUATION SHOTS:
Shilo & brotha' Jake
Joe (Shilo's step-dad) & Mom along w/ Glen's parents
Our dear Trzeciak friends at the graduation banquet!
Shilo w/ friends Michelle and Delphine :)
Posted by G&S at 7:44 PM