our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Treasure from Heaven

"Truly you have formed my inmost being: you knit me in my mother's womb."
Psalm 139:13
On November 8th, Glen and I went in to see the doctor for a post-checkup since the miscarriage and unexpectedly found out that we are indeed pregnant again! To make a long story short, we were quite shocked but are overflowing with JOY at this news. We were able to hear our baby's heartbeat (which we didn't hear before) on the 15th and what sweet music to our ears! If all continues to go well, there will be a new little one added to the Thompson mix by early to mid July :). We have much to be thankful for this season. Happy Thanksgiving all!

"For You, O LORD, have made [us] glad by what You have done, [we] will sing for joy at the works of Your hands." Psalm 92:4

4 comments:

Jen said...

woohoo! So glad to hear the good news about Baby. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

***CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!***
What WONDERFUL news... We are SO happy for you both!!! We're looking forward to hearing all of the updates!!! :)
Take care of you & the little-one-to-be. Sending you love & happy thoughts from the East Coast! :) Have a great Thanksgiving!

Love-- your family in NJ :)

Anonymous said...

I am SO SO excited to be a grammy Shi!!! I love you and Glen :).

~Grammy to Be

Jessica said...

Hi Glen and Shiloh,
I'm so happy to hear the great news! That's so exciting and I know you're thrilled! We are also expecting again in August! I check in occasionally to see how you three are doing, loved the Daisy video!