our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Early Afternoon Tea

Today, I (Shilo) was able to enjoy an afternoon with my old roomates (top pic from left-Karen, myself, Emily, Suelynn & Crystal) at cute new tea place in Santa Clarita called The Tea Gardens. We celebrated Emily's birthday and what a great time catching up on what God was doing in our lives, eating yummified treats and of course laughing away. Each of these women have had a tremendous impact on me and I'm so grateful that I was able tear away from all my class homework to spend time with them. Thanks for a memorable afternoon girlies!

And of course, a post would not be a post without the latest picture of Glen and Daisy-the two cutest in the world :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is Daisy helping Glen study?? Cute picture...I miss Daisy! Love, Grammy