our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why I can't wait to have a BOY

Last weekend we made the trek down to Anaheim to go to an Angels baseball game and let's just say the Glenster was soooooo happy it was hilarious. Such a boy at heart and yet such a manly man :). Love you babe!
One of our friends, Vonna, also came over the other night. I met her in my Women Discipling Women class last year and she has a lot of knowledge about birth and labor. Thank you for your friendship and all your insight to us Vonna!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hey girl, 3 weeks left! I can't wait til you have this baby!

Abby and Andrew said...

Hi Shilo...it's Abby from back in the Foundry days. I stumbled onto your blog from John and Lola's. I just wanted to say hi and that you look amazing, congrats on your upcoming little boy. I know he will be an amazing blessing. Keep in touch.
Abby