our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rooooollin' On Over

Daisy and I witnessed the Micah Man officially roll over from his back to his stomach this morning. Woohoo! This is an exciting event in the Thompson house, since we have only seen him roll from his stomach to his back. Nothin' like a little spit up at the end :).

Other Pics Around the House:

"Top of the mornin' folks!"

"I love huggin' my Dad before he goes to work"

"Bathtime again already Mom?"

"Ahhh...but it feels so good bein' clean" "I think I like watching that orange ball go up and down"

5 comments:

Jen said...

Shi!! Such cute pictures! I love that first one right after the video, that's cutest little face! Aubrey likes it too, by the way.

Talk to you soon girl, love you all.

Anonymous said...

Yay Micah!! :) What a BIG boy!
What an adorable, happy little guy! I love the pics.

Anonymous said...

Whi;le waiting for their lunch to be ready, the kids just watched the video with me and the smiles on their faces & their responses... I wish you could hear! Juliana, my baby & animal lover, was going "baby! he's cute! aww-- doggie!"
The kids enjoyed seeing the "baby" and "doggie". :)
love from all of us back East!

Unknown said...

You actually have television now? I am shocked and happy! Love, Mom

Mommy Roth said...

Micah man is so cute and reminds me of our Jack. So glad you are enjoying your little guy and WA. Can we switch weather for a couple days?!