our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Our New "Used" Wheels

As most of you know, Micah and I got into an accident about a week and a half ago. Well, long story short we are A-OKAY but unfortunately my car (Mazda Tribute) was totaled...sad times. However (!), the Lord blessed because we received a sufficient amount of monies back from our insurance company and were able to buy the car below. It is a 2005 black Nissan Quest with 58,000 miles on it. It's extra roomy, good gas mileage, and has a little modern kick to it. Plus an added bonus, we get to pay it off in only 3 years. Our other loan was 4 years, so hooray! Don't you think there is potential for more family members? :)

Pretty snazzy dash heh?

2 comments:

Crystal said...

YAY!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE our Nissan Quest! We actually "Bought" a black one about a year ago - and the company actually messed up on the financing - so we took it back because we were uncomfortable with it - but I LOVED IT!!! We outgrew our Xterra - and the Lord provided an amazing deal on our RED Quest - they are SO SWEET - happy travels and YES - room for more family :) :) (We have room for one more . . . . then we'll have to go to a big van ;) tee hee - thanks for your sweet comment on my bloggy - your blog is always an encouragement :) God Bless sweet Shiloh!

Chris and Michelle said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Shilo! We praise God for keeping you and Micah safe through your accident - and for the provision of a beautiful van! How wonderful...lots more babies! Ours is due in 5 weeks...yippee!!! Oh, that reminds me, what is your cute blue baby sling carrier called? I'd like to register for one so that I can have more options for carrying my new little bundle around!