our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Silly Micah Man

"I LOVE LOVE bathtime...wait, did I tell you I love bathtime?!""My neighbor got me these new threads, you like?" "Hmmm, perhaps I could be an Angels fan like dad"
"Bouncy bouncy bouncy, woohoo, let's do it again, bouncy bouncy!""Stuffed animals actually can be pretty tasty"

"Look! My big new sailboat from Papa & Grammy, cool heh?"


"A video for your listening enjoyment"

Love,
Micah "army crawlin" Man

3 comments:

Jen said...

So cute girl! He's fast and everywhere.

Brandi :) said...

what cute pics of the little man! :) and... he's now on the move... look out world-- here comes a new little explorer! :)p.s. Shilo, in the "bouncy" pic, he looks so much like you... the smile, the expression.

Crystal said...

So fun! These days go by so quickly - and he will be cruisin' before you know it :)