our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

In Comes Fall

"Delicious autumn! My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~George Eliot
We are full swing into the freshness of Fall...so long summer. Looking forward to seeing once again the colors of autumn in Washington. Beautiful sight! Also marks the official "one-year" anniversary of being in Washington and at Faith Bible Church. Our church recently updated their website (continuing project) in case any want to check it out. With that said, here's wishing for a fabulous Fall!
Below are some pics from the last weeks:
Ahhh...breathtaking sight, makes you think of heaven (only better!)Family Shot (these can be rare)Like father like son (blue blanket courtesy of Mrs. Jen Trzeciak)"I love my new Pooh Bear mommy!"Found Glen & Daisy like this one day...hilarious.
Micah's New Tent (courtesy of B&B Thompson)
"Weeeeeeee, I love the tunnel! Thanks Popie & Grandma!"

1 comment:

Euniiiiiice said...

SO Cute! I miss the fambam~
Come to LA soon!