our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's new you say?

POTTY-TRAINING WORLD
(so far, he's got potty down...still working on the other)
Working on plan if he goes 3 days in a row, then can pick out a small toy. We'll see if it works!
Pit stop on our way to L.A., thought it was too cute!
TMS Anniversary Banquet
(Ronald Reagan Library)
Time in Arizona
(rare pictures w/ my siblings)
"Mom, I can help make cookies?"
"Heh heh, the BEST part-licking the dough!"
Micah reading to sister, "Anna" :)
(notice how she cries when he walks away)

2 comments:

C V said...

That video is just too cute! Aww Annabel loves her big brother!
And whooohoo to Micah doing potty training! Glad at least half of it is going well so far. I'm sure he'll get the other half down soon.

Suelynn said...

It's funny, I feel like I've seen you make the same face that Micah is making licking the dough...;) Such fun pics, thanks for the update!