our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Monday, January 30, 2012

More of Caleb...and fam

Loves his sleep
"Waaaaz up?"
My beautiful friend, Jen, made this for Micah and now I get to use again with Caleb.  Love this blanket!

Doing what he does best, lion around!
"Not sure I like bath time yet mom"
Many of his milk comatose poses
 With Gramps
 With Grandma Carina
With Papa & Grammy
 Auntie Manda & Uncle Ryan


 Other Happenings

We signed up Micah for Tee-Ball (thanks to Popie & Grandma!).  Practice starts this Thursday every week with games every Saturday through the end of March.  Glen and I have been taking him to the park when we can to get warmed up.  He's doing pretty good, takes after his dad.  Grandma shared a story with me about when Glen was young and when he would show up at his baseball games, the parents/fans would cheer because they knew they would have a better chance of winning when he was playing.  And guess what?  Glen will be the head coach, he bought a clipboard and everything (lol).  Good times. 
 Can you tell he likes Disney cars?
 Sweet, joyful Annabugs

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

I feel like I've just had a visit with the Thompson family. TeeBall sounds like a blast! Micah will have the greatest coach. I can't believe how long Annabel's hair looks, but that smile is unchanging! And Caleb!? I can't believe him. What a cutee-pie!

Crystal said...

Shiloh - as I caught up on your recent posts - I am sitting here with a smile on my face :) Praise the Lord for the safe arrival of wee Caleb - your little munchies are all SO CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE the milk coma picture :) And our 2 year old is also in love with "QUEEEEEEEN" (Cars) :) Annabel's smile (Like her mommy's) is contagious :) God Bless your sweet family :)