our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Our Micah Man

Ahhhh yes...life with our little Micah Man. So sweet! Other than my (Shilo) sleep deprivation and trying to get down a daily routine with breastfeeding, things couldn't be better. We are adjusting well by God's grace. We have been so grateful as well for all the visits from family & friends, cards, flowers and gifts. Don't know what we would do without the support and love of everyone. Hope you enjoy the newest pics~
Oh, by the way here's the LATEST UPDATE ON SEATTLE: Glen will be flying out tomorrow afternoon for three days to look at housing for our family clan, so if you think of us in your prayers. The moving date is set for the first week of September, crazy!!

"I love love cuddling with Daddy"
"What is this rolling contraption thing anyway?"

"I like all these hugs after my bath!"
"Nothing like eatin' with Mom"

"Who is this hairy creature sniffing me?!"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG-- he is SO adorable and precious! I especially love the pic of him with Daddy... those are the "moments". :) Please give the little guy a kiss from all os us.

Good luck on your venture to Seattle, Glen! Wow-- you guys are moving sooner than I thought! Happy packing and getting everything ready for your move.

Take care of all of you! Sending you love & hugs from back East...

Jen said...

Love that picture of him in the towel, what a sweet face. See you Friday!

John and Daisy said...

He is adorable. I want to cry just looking at him. God is sooo good! Love you, hope to see you thursday.
-Daisy

Floyd and Celeste said...

Such great pictures! I look forward to seeing the little man as he continues to grow.

Love you guys!

Crystal said...

Shiloh!!!! Congratulations to you and Glen! I just found your blog through the Grazors - and am SO happy for you! Children are a blessing! So, you will be moving up to the Seattle area? That is like 4 hours from where I live! We may have to rendezvous sometime! I will never forget our fun work day together through the Foundry! God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Shilo and Glen,

Micah is a BEAUTIFUL baby! you have a handsome one on your hands! I hope you are recovering well and adjusting to NO SLEEP! It gets better and somehow you learn to function on a few hours. Give him lots of hugs and kisses from Heidi and Brock!

Much love,
Heidi

The Bird Nest said...

It was so good to see you today Shilo. I had such a great time visiting with you and Daisy. Your Micah is a cutie for sure!

The Bird Nest said...
This comment has been removed by the author.