our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

We made it to Seattle!

Hello all...Glen and I arrived in Seattle last Wednesday evening but it has been incredibly busy for us since we got here. It is absolutely beautiful here and we love love love our new home! We technically don't have internet hooked up yet until this Thursday-I'm at my new neighbors :). Will check back in over the weekend but just wanted to thank you for your prayers and care for us. Be bloggin' again soon! Love, G&S along with Micah and Daisy

4 comments:

The Bird Nest said...

Glad you made it safely. Will be thinking of you as you settle and make the transition.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Glad to hear all of you have arrived and are loving your new home! :) Much love and happiness is wished to all of you in your new home.
Love from all of us back East... take care of you and give the lil' guy a kiss from us! :)

Anonymous said...

Ahhh! Happy to know you made it safely~~
I miss you guys already D:
(Micah's pictures are really funny hahahahah)

Anonymous said...

actually, I'd miss you guys before. Not "already". Just correcting myself.