our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas

Hope everyone had a great Christmas & New Year's! It's been busy in the Thompson household so haven't been able to keep up on the blog-ster lately. First things first, Glen's parents, Bill & Barbara (B&B) came out to visit us during Christmas week. The highlights you ask? Well... 1. Celebrating Barbara's birthday on Christmas Eve 2. Micah's 1st Christmas 3. Lots and lots of snow 4. Spending time together as a family. Here are a few pics of all the festivities: Happy Birthday Barbara!Did we mention snow? For days and days... Had to give them a TASTE of Seattle's coffee!"I think I like Christmas Grammy...thanks for my new toy!"
"Are you serious guys?"
"Yep, I love being held by Grandma"

"Oh I want I want I want Popie's mustache and glasses..."

"Aren't I strikingly handsome?" :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you ALL had a wonderful Christmas! :) What a great pic of the proud Grandma-- she was in her glory, I'm sure! :) That is so wonderful that you all got to be together for the Christmas holiday! **Merry Christmas to all of you... especially to Micah on his 1st Christmas!
Love from all of us back East! :)

Jen said...

Very cute pictures girl! Looks like you had lots of fun with B&B.

I'm counting the days.....3 left till I'm on that plane coming your way!

John and Daisy said...

Hi cutie, Thanks for the awesome talk. I love you. HEy, we just got a call that we got that house!
Awesome hah?