our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Monday, January 19, 2009

New Toys

Micah got a new high chair and Jump N' Go (actually we got this from our shower, but we just started using it). He loves loves his high chair and is still trying to get used to the Jump N' Go but it's cute seeing him trying to figure it out. Here are some updated shots around the house:

"I love to eat and I love my new high chair...yay for me!"

"So what am I supposed to do in this thing again?"

"Look mom, I'm sitting up and daddy's not helping me!"

"Dad...your so goofy"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! Lots of exciting things going on in Micah's World! :) What a BIG boy... sitting up, jumping around, wow! :) OMG-- I love the pic of him smiling back at Glen! :) too cute!
Hope all is well with all of you! Sending our love from back East...

Jen said...

look at that big guy sitting up! we miss him already.