our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Process of Moving...

Friends & family, recently Glen and I were robbed at our apartment so we are in the process of actually moving! There has been a series of events that have led up to our move...it's a long story. The only things that were stolen though were our laptops (all of Glen's seminary work is gone which has been sad), BUT God has been good to us in that we've already had two more laptops provided, one through USAA (military insurance) and one through my (Shilo's) parents. We found a small guest house listed through our church bulletin in the Northridge area and so we will be moving there on September 5th. We will be in touch after then!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about this... How sad! Good luck with your move. if there is anyway we can help, please let us know. As always, all of your family back in NJ are thinking of you both. Take care!

Jessica Bott said...

SO sorry to hear this news! I will pray for you guys as you transition... Keep me posted!

Jessica said...

wow, I'm sorry to hear this after not talking to you in a while. I've been thinking about you and your fun little pup, she's adorable. God is great in His provision, isn't he? I'm glad you got another computer and found a great new place to live. Hope to hear from you soon,
Jessica