our family's journey in military ministry (current abode: Ft. Lewis-McChord, WA)

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Shilo Hits the BIG 3-0


Where's the cane? Where's the walker? No way! She's still a young spring chicken folks! Yep yep, I (Shil0) turned the BIG 3-0 on the 14th. I worked for most of it, but Glen surprised me with beautiful red/white roses & our puppy Daisy at lunch, it was very sweet. Then after work, my dear friends Emily and Crystal came over and brought a homemade spaghetti dinner and a yummy fruit tart! Here are a couple shots of them with the cutest puppy (least in my eyes) in the whole world. Both Emily & Crystal have been friends of mine for a long time. They are such an example to me of Christ's love in friendship. I would not be where I am today without the friendships of these women. Very grateful for them! And did I add that they are single (hint hint). Oh man, they're going to kill me. So all that to say...goodbye 20's and HELLO 30's :).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

**Happy 30th Shilo from all of your family back in Jersey!!** We hope you had a great & memorable one!
p.s. I'll be joining you in the "30's" next year... yikes!!